Merrily Orsini Is an Award-Winning, Nationally Recognized Aging Care Industry Thought Leader and Healthcare at Home Strategic Marketing Expert
As an integral player in the aging care services industry since 1981, Merrily Orsini knows aging and its complications and joys. She understands lessons from the past and has some great predictions for the future and how to best meet the challenges that are on the horizon. From a strategic marketing standpoint, understanding the target and the messages and means necessary to engage those targets are crucial keys to success. As a healthcare at home strategic marketing specialist, Merrily Orsini’s talent and expertise are sought after for strategic plans, company branding projects, conferences, webinars and speaking engagements.
Merrily is a seasoned speaker and lecturer, having led aging care, marketing, private duty, and home health care educational sessions for regional and national organizations. Since 2014 she has been speaking nationally not only on marketing topics but on the future of home care. She is a leading keynote presenter on trends in the continuum of care for an aging society, and a breakout session leader on 21st-century marketing tactics and strategy for in-home care.
As President/CEO of corecubed, an aging care services marketing communications company that specializes in digital content, along with her expert staff, Merrily routinely plans and has input into the company’s regular ongoing monthly marketing webinars.
Merrily has industry experience in in-home care, specifically care that is customized and paid for privately. As a result of her experience as a geriatric care manager from 1983 through 1996, she understands and presents on the following challenges:
- Finding Your Why: The Basis for Story Telling That Attracts and Retains
- Healthcare 2030: Are You Ready?
- The Dirty Secrets No One Told You About Aging
- 5 Things to Add Years to your Life and Avoid Cognitive Decline
- Prepare the Family and Care Team on the Impact of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Living in a Chronic Diseases World with an Acute Care System – The Clash of the Titans
- Aging in Place: 10 Home Modifications to Make It Work
- Beam Me Up, Scotty. How Technology Can Assure Success in Home-Centered Care
- Bursting the Bubble. Societal Trends for our Aging Future
- Innovative Thought Leadership in Aging Care
See Merrily’s CV for more in-depth information.
If you would like more information about booking Merrily Orsini for a consultation, to speak at your conference or event, or to review and provide input on industry ideas, information or materials, please fill out the form here and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Notorious for Quality Home Care Marketing
June 10, 2015 @ 9:32 am
[…] from top research organizations such as The Institute for the Future of Aging Services. And I frequently attend and speak before industry leaders and organizations, including HCAOA’s annual me… and exposition and the annual Aging in America conference hosted by the American Society on Aging. […]