Measurement and results. These are key to making marketing decisions, but many businesses fail to look at the results from campaigns and make hard decisions based on those results. Fortunately, there are those who DO measure, and some of the results are interesting. What is for certain is that marketing strategy is rapidly changing as are ways that consumers find and react to information.
- Ninety-one percent of today’s online adults use social media regularly
- Revenue per email averages two times higher for “friends and family” campaigns
- Twenty-eight percent of smartphone owners watch videos on their phones in a typical month
- Pinterest is now the third most popular social networking site behind Facebook and Twitter
- Ninety-two percent of businesses feel their contact data is inaccurate in some way
What can YOU learn from these results?
#1. Start looking at how your business can incorporate social media into its marketing strategy.
#2. Get some help in understanding how to utilize your businesses contacts in the best way