The Private Duty Homecare Association (PDHCA) is pleased to announce their first educational webinar of 2012! PDHCA’s “Help Choose Home” webinar series serves to educate and help families plan for the best home care suitable for their loved ones. January’s webinar, Fall Prevention, recognizes that falls in the home are not a normal part of aging and there are steps that can be taken to make the home a safer environment to age in place. Joining PDHCA in January as their partner is the AGS Foundation for Health in Aging.
Head to www.helpchoosehome.com for more information.
Attendees will learn about:
- How to address fall risks in the home
- Tips on proofing the home for falls
- How in-home care can help prevent falls
- Resources for fall prevention education
- When: January 10, 2012 at 7pm Eastern
- How: Register here – https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/813847586