2012 Private Duty Home Care Leadership Summit & Exposition
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family. As we begin to look toward the end of 2011, the Private Duty Homecare Association (PDHCA) wants to make sure that the 2012 Private Duty Home Care Leadership Summit & Exposition is on your radar. Scheduled for January 23-25, 2012 in Las Vegas, NV, this year’s program is focused on solid operational, sales, and marketing content with immediate takeaways for private duty agencies
PDHCA is hosting a great lineup of expert speakers, and you will certainly profit from three intense days, packed with innovative and easy-to-implement ideas. Learn how you and your staff can provide better service and be more productive every day while keeping ahead of the competition.
Why Attend this Meeting?
- There will be something for everyone—from new agencies to well-established, multi-office operations
- Earn continuing education credits in nursing and social work
- Build relationships & network with industry vendors and peers
- Benefit from an interactive Home Care Software Speed Dating session, plus Software User Groups
- For the first time, PDHCA is offering a pre-conference intensive on operations & systems, and a post-conference intensive on selling for experienced sales and marketing personnel
Type of Education Offered?
- A surprise keynote speaker to motivate and move attendees
- A panel of referral sources giving attendees an inside look as to why they would refer
- Educational sessions on effective operations, marketing, and human resource
- Peer-to-peer learning at Birds-of-a-Feather roundtable discussions guided by industry leaders
To register or for more information on the conference, please visit http://www.nahc.org/Meetings/PD/12/. Be sure to mark your calendar. Viva Las Vegas!
Comments are closed.